- LG 65" LCD 4K Ultra TVs
- LG - 5.1.2-Channel 520W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer and 4K & HDR Support and Dolby Atmos with Google Assistant
- High-Performance Desktops with NVIDIA 3080 GTX
- High-Performance Laptops with NVIDIA 3080 AND 3070 GPUS
- Awair Omni for Air Quality
- ProForm - SMART Power 995i Treadmill
- AcqKnowledge- is used by thousands of labs around the world and has been cited in thousands of peer-reviewed publications. AcqKnowledge is included with each MP160, MP36R, and B-Alert system. AcqKnowledge is an interactive, intuitive program that lets you instantly view, measure, transform, replay, and analyze data. Perform complex data acquisition, stimulation, triggering, and analyses using simple pull-down menus and dialogs—no need to learn a programming language or new protocol. AcqKnowledge Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
Kubios HR Pro - Market leader software for researchers using heart rate variability (HRV) in their studies. Kubios HRV software is a device-independent software, supporting several commonly used HR monitors, ECG devices, and PPG monitors. Kubios HRV provides accurate and detailed HRV analysis for short- and long-term measurements and for all kinds of study protocols. Kubios HRV software has achieved gold-standard status in scientific research, used at roughly 1200 universities in 128 countries. Kubios – Heart rate variability – Kubios HRV
Kubios HRV Scientific- (the next generation of Kubios HRV Premium) is a full-featured HRV analysis software for scientific research and professional use. The software supports Kubios HRV mobile app measurements and several third-party HR monitors, ECG, and PPG devices. KUBIOS HRV SCIENTIFIC
VivoSense- VivoSense’s hypothesis-driven framework provides analytical and clinical validation leading to FDA approval. The proprietary VivoSense® software enables the creation and validation of novel digital biomarkers from wearable sensor data, which constitute primary and secondary clinical endpoints in regulated international pharmaceutical trials.
- E-prime - E-Prime® is the most comprehensive software available for behavioral research. Build your own experiments using E-Prime’s easy-to-use graphical interface. Design, collect, and analyze data – all within a few hours! E-Prime® | Psychology Software Tools (pstnet.com)
- Shimmer Consensys Pro - ConsensysPRO is the most advanced version of Consensys offering rapid configuration and data capture in an easy-to-use graphical interface, with increased performance and reliability. Noteworthy features exclusive to ConsensysPRO include; Recording and plotting data from multiple Shimmers; Event markers; Data annotations; Algorithms – 6 DoF to Quaternion, 9DoF to Quaternion, ECG-to-HR, and PPG-to-HR; Inter-beat interval for ECG and PPG; Activity level reports for Kinematic data; EMG Band-pass filtering ConsensysPRO Software | Collect and analyze biometric and motion data from Shimmer sensors.
- Blue Iris Software Pro - Video Management Software - Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, network IP cams, analog cards, or your Windows PC desktop). Capture JPEG snapshots or movies in standard MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, or Windows Media file formats. Home - Blue Iris Software
For more information, go to our Equipment Lending page and see the Software section.