We have two research rooms available for our users. The rooms can be booked for user experience research, validation studies and sensor testing and demonstration. Also, the rooms have a reconfigurable layout and are prepared with equipment required by the users. Some specifications of our rooms:
• Room sizes (239 Sqft – 14’ x 17’/ 186 Sqft – 11’ x 17’)
• Audio/Video/Sensor Recording Capabilities:
• Positional Microphone systems/Lavalier mics (e.g. Natural Language Processing, Recording, Two Way Communication)
• 360 fish-eye camera recording in 4k / with streaming capabilities
• Environmental data (noise level, temperature, CO2, etc. ) capture and streaming in real-time
• Gold-Standard measurement devices to be used in validation studies of new sensors and/or conduction of research on-site – BIOPAC
ROOM 3141B1 IS ACCESSED THROUGH ROOM 3141B, THERE MAY BE INDIVIDUALS PASSING THROUGH YOUR RESERVED ROOM TO ENTER THE OTHER ROOM.
IF PRIVACY OR A LOWER NOISE LEVEL IS NEEDED PLEASE BOOK EITHER ROOM 3141B1 OR BOTH ROOMS, WE CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE SUCH REQUESTS OTHERWISE.
Before reserving a room you need to create an account on our booking system.
(For a tutorial on how to create an account and join our site click here)
We provide a booking service to reserve the space to be used for a specific amount of time, dates, and sensor configuration as desired: